Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Sith Quotes

"I do not waste my teachings on the weak." 
Adas
"Darkness calls to darkness. It calls to you. You can feel it like a heart beating within this temple." 
Darth Talon
"Fear attracts the fearful… the strong… the weak… the innocent… the corrupt. Fear. Fear is my ally." 
Darth Maul
"Evil is a word used by the ignorant and the weak. The dark side is about survival. It's about unleashing your inner power. It glorifies the strength of the individual."
Darth Zannah
"Wisely, Darth Krayt has undone the mistake of Bane. Therefore no Rule of Two limits the One Sith today." 
Darth Wyyrlok
"Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you; tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know which I must force you to face; tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you; and tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you…"
Darth Plagueis
"Wealth and material goods mean nothing to me. I crave only power and purpose. With power, anything you want or need can simply be taken. With purpose, your life has meaning."
Darth Cognus
"The Force will change you. It will transform you. Some fear this change. The teachings of the Jedi are focused on fighting and controlling this transformation. That is why those who serve the light are limited in what they accomplish. True power can come only to those who embrace the transformation. There can be no compromise. Mercy, compassion, loyalty: all these things will prevent you from claiming what is rightfully yours. Those who follow the dark side must cast aside these conceits. Those who do not—those who try to walk the path of moderation—will fail, dragged down by their own weakness."
Darth Revan
This one is my favorite.
"We will disperse into the galaxy in small numbers, masking ourselves, hiding amidst the enemy. We will infiltrate governments on every planet. All must be brought down for something new to be created. Together or alone, we will slip onto worlds and strike from the shadows. We will be invisible. We will be patient. All that exists will be torn apart from within. Darth Krayt's vision of the galaxy remade will be realized. He lives in us. The Sith will prevail."
-Darth Nihl

No comments:

Post a Comment